Posted by Administrator on 5/23/2012
Not too high in calories and ever so creamy! If you want more servings, just double the recipe.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon-1 teaspoon Chocolate Sweetleaf Stevia, in liquid form
- Combine banana and avocado in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon and cocoa and process again until combined.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. We love nut free Trader Joes Granola with 3 berries!