* Alpha GPC - (A natural choline compound used to enhance cognitive function and mental acuity. A phospholipid building block that stimulates the body's creation of
acetylcholine, a brain chemical which fuels learning and memory. While
naturally made in the human body, Alpha-GPC is also present in soy and
milk. Promotes physical strength and mental clarity. May increase strength and leanness; increase in muscular development revs up the metabolism to burn more fat.)**
* GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) - (An amino acid that helps slow the effects of aging by stimulating the pituitary gland to produce human growth hormone (HGH). As a person ages, the production of this hormone slows down. This
decrease in HGH causes wrinkles and degenerative diseases, such as
arthritis, so adding supplements or foods rich in gamma-aminobutyric
acid precursors can slow the effects of aging. Also produces a calming effect which can make a person feel more tranquil and may help with insomnia.)**
* Mucuna Pruriens (Velvet bean or Cowitch plant/Cowhage) 15% L-Dopa - (Libido enhancer; Increases dopamine levels. Dopamine is the chemical in your brain that affects your emotions, movements and your sensations of pleasure and pain.)**
* Deer Antler (Velvet) - (Deer antler velvet is
essentially a growth hormone called "insulin-like growth factor 1," or
IGF-1. Growth hormones, which are naturally produced by the brain and
liver, regulate how our bodies grow. Early research shows that IGF-1
may be effective in healing some cartilage and tendon injuries.**
IGF-1 also affects how the
body repairs itself. First, the hormone aids in building up a matrix
or base-essentially a building block of protein-that's needed for
cells to grow. Second, the substance increases the number of new cells
that accumulate on that base, which get busy healing the injury.**
from male deer antlers during the stage when the antlers are covered
in soft fuzz, it is often used by athletes who believe it helps heal
cartilage and tendon injuries more quickly and boosts strength and
endurance. Deer velvet is used to boost strength and endurance,
improve the way the immune system works, counter the effects of
stress, and promote rapid recovery from illness.)**
* Longjack (Eurycoma Longifolia or tongkat ali)100:1 - (Increases the production of testosterone and libido. Used for muscle mass and strength building, while reducing body fat percentage.
The slimming ability of this plant has also made it attractive to many
dieters. Enables better muscle repair and accelerates recovery after rigorous workouts that strain or tear tendons and sinews.)**
* Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate - (Improves the performance of athletes by speeding muscle recovery time while boosting protein synthesis and increasing uptake of amino acids and glucose to the
muscles. Strong anabolic properties and decreases the breakdown of muscle protein associated with the injury or trauma. OKG has been shown to stimulate the release of insulin, growth hormone and IGF-1. OKG's anabolic potential makes it a must for all athletes
desiring to improve muscle mass and recovery.)**
* L-Glutamine FCC - (This amino acid is critical in body building,
as it helps to maintain good muscle health and assist with building
muscle. When the body needs to boost the immune system, however, it
takes the L-glutamine it needs from the muscles. A
person's stores of this amino acid may be depleted when he is sick or
under a great deal of stress. This is why supplementation of
L-glutamine is critical in supporting the body's immune system)**
* L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate (AAKG) - (Muscle builder, vascular conditioning and increases stamina. Arginine is a chief component in the building of nitric oxide in the
body. Nitric oxide is a core element associated with cardiovascular
health and circulation. It is also thought to stimulate growth and
strengthen the body's immune system because of its signaling and
vascular dilation properties within the body.)**
* L-Valine Powder - (An amino acid that the body uses in the synthesis of protein. It is one of
the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) responsible for repairing and
strengthening the muscle tissues. Helps to increase the strength and endurance of the muscles and speeds
up the recovery of fatigued muscles after workouts or competitions. Other
benefits include a reduced appetite, which can help to maintain a
healthy weight, supports the immune system and assists with insomnia.)**
* L-Isoleucine Powder - (A branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) that aids in the production of protein and increases strength and rapid muscle repair. Helps to prevent muscle tissue deterioration during workout sessions. It
increases strength and endurance and also helps to speed up the muscle
repair after the workout.)**
* L-Tyrosine Powder - (An amino acid used to synthesize protein. L-tyrosine is important when the body is under stress, fatigue, or illness. During stressful times, L-Tyrosine helps reduce
stress-induced weight loss as well as levels of stress hormones. Those
with thyroid conditions such as Graves disease or an overactive thyroid
should refrain from supplementing with L-tyrosine as L-tyrosine is used by the body to manufacture the thyroid hormone thyroxine.)**
* L-Glysine - (Has
an anti-inflammatory effect and encourages the production of essential
neurotransmitters and enzymes needed for proper brain functioning. Helps reduce stress, anxiety, frustration, and feelings of being overwhelmed. Slows down the muscle degeneration process
and helps to maintain the body's thymus gland, spleen, bone marrow, and
white blood cell levels.)**
Recommended Use: Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement, Adults only 3 sprays in
mouth under the tongue at bedtime, hold momentarily and then swallow. May repeat in the morning if desired for added benefits.
Take nothing by mouth 10-15
minutes prior to or following dosage. This includes food, drink, cigarettes,
chewing gum, toothpaste, etc. Limit caffeine and nicotine.
Shake before use (against palm of hand).
Place drops under the tongue and
hold for 10 seconds to allow for absorption.
Keep bottle out of direct
Best if refrigerated after
*Individual results may
Keep out of reach of Children. Seek the advice of a health
practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet,
exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if
you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Q. How long does IGF-1 or Deer Antler Velvet take to work?
A. Although every individual will respond differently, it has
been reported that with regular use, you can achieve improved muscle
growth in as little as 3 weeks.
Q. How do I know if IGF 1 or Deer Antler Velvet will work for me?
A. Deer Antler Velvet works best for people that have declining levels if IGF-1. Most people's
IGF-1 levels peak around the age of 18 and slowly decline as they age.
If you find that it is harder to gain muscle or are struggling with
recovery, then Deer Antler Velvet may be able to help.
Q. Is IGF-1+ or Deer Antler Velvet FDA approved?
A. As a dietary supplement, Deer Antler Velvet is not directly regulated by the FDA
and does not require a prescription for use. Deer Antler Velvet is in voluntary
compliance with all applicable FDA regulations. The ingredients are
sourced from the highest quality and are manufactured in a licensed
Q. Is IGF-1 or Deer Antler Velvet illegal?
A. Deer Antler Velvet is NOT illegal. The deer antler velvet in Deer Antler Velvet is a natural source of human growth factors.
Q. What happens if I stop taking IGF 1 or Deer Antler Velvet?
A. By eliminating Deer Antler Velvet from your daily regimen, you are eliminating a
source of IGF-1. This may result in decreased levels of IGF-1 making it
harder to build muscle and recover.
Q. Does IGF/Deer Antler Velvet have side effects?